The right kind of B-12 matters. Vimergy’s Organic Liquid B-12 is a unique blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It’s highly absorbable. B-12 is a critical nutrient to help protect nerves and more*. It’s also essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins*. It’s commonly believed that only non-meat eaters need to supplement with B-12, however B-12 is important for everyone.
USDA Organic B-12:
- A blend of Methylcobalalmin and Adenosylcobalamin – two very bioavailable and important forms of B12
- B-12 is essential for the normal function of the nervous system*
- It’s essential for healthy metabolic function*
- It’s essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins*
- Supplementation with vitamin B12 has been shown to help support healthy cognitive function in adults.*
- Supplementation with vitamin B12 has been shown to help support healthy memory function in adults.*
- Helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency-related memory loss. Vitamin B12 deficiency is prevalent in about 6% of adults younger than 60 years, but the rate is closer to 20% in those older than 60.*
- B-12 is essential for red blood cell production and for DNA synthesis*
- Contains at least 2.5mg of B12 per serving
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid or Natural Flavors
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take approximately 1 dropperful (1mL) and hold under tongue for 20 seconds, then swallow. Take 1 – 2 times daily. One serving is approx 24-26 drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.